Heng long T-34 OTW - I Guess this is my first entry

Marc780
Corporal

Re: Heng long T-34 OTW - I Guess this is my first entry

Post by Marc780 »

ALPHA wrote:Mideatech...............terrific Marc... little impetuous guy you :haha: ...couldn't wait for the bid ....even if it ends they relist it two days later ;) ....you could have saved 20 dollars :haha:
Just a note...check Phils build thread...he clocked the springs ....I did a mix on mine....it works great..climbs like a mountain goat :thumbup:

Good luck with yours...Enjoy it :D

ALPHA
It's cheaper now? ah man... :{
I don't understand, does clock the springs" mean to replace them or just reposition them somehow? The spring mod seem like a good idea for later...So now I have my first upgrade to start thinking about...

The only thing i did to it yet is remove the smoker unit. When i removed the hull to grease the gears, the smoker unit just fell out. The smoker unit is not a bad feature but I don't want to bother with it, so i just didn't replace it. Dropped it in a bag and stored it away.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Heng long T-34 OTW - I Guess this is my first entry

Post by ALPHA »

Marc780 wrote:
ALPHA wrote:Mideatech...............terrific Marc... little impetuous guy you :haha: ...couldn't wait for the bid ....even if it ends they relist it two days later ;) ....you could have saved 20 dollars :haha:
Just a note...check Phils build thread...he clocked the springs ....I did a mix on mine....it works great..climbs like a mountain goat :thumbup:

Good luck with yours...Enjoy it :D

ALPHA
It's cheaper now? ah man... :{
I don't understand, does clock the springs" mean to replace them or just reposition them somehow? The spring mod seem like a good idea for later...So now I have my first upgrade to start thinking about...

The only thing i did to it yet is remove the smoker unit. When i removed the hull to grease the gears, the smoker unit just fell out. The smoker unit is not a bad feature but I don't want to bother with it, so i just didn't replace it. Dropped it in a bag and stored it away.
Nah...they always list one version of a tank at regular price and have another at a lower price for bids...I usually go for the bid :haha: Got my KV..my Sherman..One of my T34s ...My Stug ...and one of my KTs that way....found their customer service was good too with the KT
Don't worry though...you got free shipping...so that still puts you ahead about 40 bucks ;)

ALPHA

Return to “T-34”