t34/85

Any other static RC models that don't fit into the above category go here!
raven
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: t34/85

Post by raven »

hi alpha i will keep your ideas in mind if i cant find that oz guy as far as the arthritis goes some days not to bad other days i cant screw off a bottle cap, i was away from this forum and tanking for nearly 2 years as i was very ill only just getting back into it now
TKcommander
Corporal

Post by TKcommander »

Raven I posted a link at RCTR that may sort out your cupola problem.
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

raven wrote:hi alpha i will keep your ideas in mind if i cant find that oz guy as far as the arthritis goes some days not to bad other days i cant screw off a bottle cap, i was away from this forum and tanking for nearly 2 years as i was very ill only just getting back into it now
Boy Raven ... you better go easy then,,,,,as I said before I can sympathize ....though my TCS doesn't flare up much when it does... I'm just like you...can't even open caps off my meds ...This is the longest I've had pain... but it was due to my own stupidity...drilling my mantlet for my Sherman....the drill bit caught...which I had a hunch it would ... and twisted my wrist

But hey ,,, enough said about me... I do wish you all the best in locating a solution for your hatch... and in your continued health :thumbup:

ALPHA

Return to “Other Military Non-RC Models”