El-mod with HL flash unit

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: El-mod with HL flash unit

Post by Johnf »

got a reply from my seller. just want to confirm just a normal led and not the high voltage flash unit. and are you using a recoil and which type.
do you have a picture of what you have?
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Johnf »

Got another reply from my seller who is very anxious to get to the bottom of the problem. He has sent very detailed diagrams of the elmod eco. I will try to post them later.

It would help if you could send a picture of exactly which light you are fitting with the wiring and what recoil set up you have.

I know how frustrating ths can be. I'm having all sorts of problems with my Panzer 111 at the moment.
jrc
Corporal

Post by jrc »

hi Johnf
as I already said, it's a normal HL flash unit I'm fitting on the elmod eco. No recoil unit.

Ross
we fight not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom, which no honest man gives up but with his life.
nyleatherneck
Recruit

Post by nyleatherneck »

Hey guys, do not change the plug and do not plug the 2 pin connector into the ElMod board. There is a cable coming from the Asiatam recoil unit that connects to a leaf switch and has the correct 2 pin plug on the other end. This is the connector you plug in the socket of the HL flash unit. When the Asiatam recoils it closes the leaf switch and fires the flash. If your not using the Asiatam rec oil unit then you are on your own. The Tamiya recoil can be wired the same way.
For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “El-Mod”