Recommended Vendors

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
second childhood
Private

Recommended Vendors

Post by second childhood »

On the main page for Recommended Vendors, would it be possible to have either a National flag next to the site, or text to say which country a particular site is in.

I've entered a few of the sites mentioned, then you see something you like... just to find it is half-way round the world.

Personally, i'd rather search for UK sites first as there won't be any high postage costs, customs etc.

Thank you.
Paul
Scooby

Re: Recommended Vendors

Post by Scooby »

I'll go through the posts and add the country prefix in the title when I get the time, if I can easily find where they are from. :)
second childhood
Private

Post by second childhood »

Thank you, Scooby. I do appreciate that, and no doubt others will too.
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

I should probably note that even though some are situated in X country, most often ship worldwide or to more than one country so it's hard to give an accurate prefix, it's also quite hard to tell whether they do until you go to order.
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

I can help,I know the venders and weather they ship International or not. Would creating a straight list of venders by country help? And perhaps who they are Like, Welshdragon, UK VENDER,contact name Steve,ships worldwide,

Something like this or similar. Perhaps with their links? I have most of this information and could provide it?
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

The thing I wanted to do was just put the country prefix at the end of the topic name such as: Vendor [UK] but then they could ship worldwide or more than just that country. I guess we could put the vendors home country in the topic title like above and then add the other information such as where they ship, contact etc. into the first post.
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Sounds fine to me,I can provide the information anytime?
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

Sure thing, send it over and I'll get to editing everything later :D
X82d Pathfinder
Corporal

Post by X82d Pathfinder »

You Brits aren't the only ones who participate here. I have purchased from many Vendors from Europe from the U.S. We need those vendors who offer something that everyone else doesn't offer.

-Dan
A Commander has to make vital decision on incomplete information in a matter of seconds, and afterwards the experts can sit down at leisure, with all the facts before them, and argue about what he might, could or should have done.- Sir William Slim

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”