Could myRX-18 board really be broke-already

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
General Jumbo
Recruit

Could myRX-18 board really be broke-already

Post by General Jumbo »

From day one its had issues with one side of the drive and now it won't power the forward motion on one side-its not the motor(swopped the plugs over to ensure both motors work)I suppose my question is does this happen and should it be replaced under warranty?(only had it at Christmas :thumbdown: )
Rogue Sub
Private

Re: Could myRX-18 board really be broke-already

Post by Rogue Sub »

Sure every so often there is a bad egg. Not sure there is a warranty.... where did you buy it? I would ask them.
All I need is a tank that can dive like a sub and shoot torpedoes.
General Jumbo
Recruit

Post by General Jumbo »

Rang the place I got the tank from said send it back(the RX-18 not the tank)and they'll replace it,cant say fairer than that can you.By the way it was Howes models.
General Jumbo
Recruit

Post by General Jumbo »

New board arrived today and then went back again-no sound this time,one of the pins missing on the connection,so no sound-grrrr gotta love the quality control in China!
MassiveOverkill
Recruit

Post by MassiveOverkill »

Got my Heng Long Jagdpanther last night and had a blast for 30 minutes. Fired it up this morning to the exact same problem you described. Next controller is getting major air-conditioning and fuse treatment.

Got mine from XenonProject.com, they're supposed to call me back about shipping a replacement.

Return to “Heng Long”