Cheap fun tanks for younger kids (and even old kids )

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Cheap fun tanks for younger kids (and even old kids )

Post by BIGMIG »

Not for the real hobby guys---- ;D

Thought I would post this just for general info on some fun tanks for kids mabe in the 6 to 11 year range and for even some of the older kids in the 40 to 70 year range.  ;D ;D  Several months back I bought some (4 at $15.00 each) of the little IR battling tanks that are close to 1/24 scale just to see what they were like and more for just parts tanks and for static models.Turned out they are kind of fun little tanks that seemed to operate quite well,didn't have any trouble with any of them yet.They have a sound system,and yes it is kind of goofy when there is a hit ,there is a sound of someone screaming out-ow--ow--ow--ow---or something simular.Seems to facinate the young kids though.Lights on the tanks register hits and after
(5 hits I think )the switch has to be turned off and back on to reset the tank.There is also machine gun fire that will also score as a hit along with the cannon.They are fun and the kids like them a lot.With some adult suppervission to keep the young ones from bashing them to death,they will last a long time.I gave two of them to my son to keep at his beach house for when he has guests and he said they have been a big hit with the kids big or small.  ;D ;D ;D

BIGMIG  ;) ;) ;)
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Cheap fun tanks for younger kids (and even old kids )

Post by tiger205 »

hi bigmig
            are those the little ones ive seen on ebay?, i may get some "for the kids" it would be a laugh, if nothing else

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
BIGMIG

Post by BIGMIG »

tiger205 wrote: hi bigmig
             are those the little ones ive seen on ebay?, i may get some "for the kids" it would be a laugh, if nothing else

Tony 8)
I think you will find them on ebay.I bought mine from a guy I had bought several 1/16 models from who had just started his own on-line business and at that time was selling a super good prices.They were addvertised at $19.00 dollers each and I placed a order for four over the phone and was told seeing I was buying four in one order I could get them for $15.00 dollars each.He started out with very low prices and shipping but has since jacked his prices sky high,to bad he was a great guy to have done business with.
The name of the MFG-on the bottom of the tank is==HUAN  QI===I'm posting pictures of one on here so you will have a way to tell which one you are looking for.They come with the same stuff as the HL tanks do to run them right out of the box.These tanks were packaged better than any other tank I have bought---Go figure,and they were the cheapest.    ;D ;D                                          BIGMIG  ;) ;)
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

thanks bigmig
                      looks like my girls are getting these as stocking fillers at x-mas

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
BIGMIG

Post by BIGMIG »

tiger205 wrote: thanks bigmig
                      looks like my girls are getting these as stocking fillers at x-mas

Tony 8)
Hello Tony,

One more thing I'll point out for you====There is only (2--TWO ) radio frequencys for these tanks if I recall.The tanks come in a "Brown Camo" and a "Green Camo" and that is the big (CLUE)====Brown is one frequency and Green is the other.Make shure you get one of each color to have working battling tanks.One nice thing the radios are colored coded to each tank so you know at a glance which radio goes to which tank.

P.S.     Don't do with those girls what I have done with my kids a few times and have to have one of them begging you to let them play with their new toy--------------------LOL----------LOL--------- ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                         BIGMIG  ;) ;)

DAD when do I get to try it---- ;D

One more second thought,pre-charge the battery before wrapping them up,then they will work for a while right out of the box----BIGMIG  ;)
Last edited by BIGMIG on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off topic”