New Forum

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
Saxondog
Captain

New Forum

Post by Saxondog »

We have spent some time lately on what may of been lost,today I spent time exploring what has been gained.I was not disappointed either,the user control panel is the gateway to a wealth of data,all mine.Every post I have made can be accessed,or I can access those post by their most current post,my attachments are now in order and can be viewed,edited,or linked to which board,post,or thread their in.All my messages are accessible,sent,saved or received all their for each member in order and Theirs much more information available to the individual,where you post most often,how many post to each board or thread.Then theirs the new home page which is packed with every kind of information,which is interesting to say the least,I really like being able to tell who's online at any time as the five hour difference between me and the UK can be difficult if your wanting to contact those members on you buddy list.Back to user controls you can select every possible option of how your contacted,how notified of new post,what is available in your post as far as what other can see and access of your information.I am not the most competent when it comes to computers but the new system seems very user friendly,I would suggest to the older members to review some of this data on an individual basis and if some editing is required to take the time to restore any information from their own files,we have the tools at our finger tips to achieve a much higher degree of specific information and better control of our post and the data that makes this an example to other forums,we have an opportunity to bring to life the most complete data base of modeling information on the web and we should all realize this is an opportunity to be part of something unique. Saxondog
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: New Forum

Post by Matdragon »

whoah .... very well said ....

almost .. speachless, for once O.O

thanks Blake, and yes your deffinatly right,

if any members need any help using the forum, don't be afraid t message me or one of the moderators :)

thankyou,

Matt
STEINER
Sergeant

Post by STEINER »

I would like to second what Sax has said, I just hope we can avoid another major problem with the site, which might lead again to the loss of pictures and posts, both past and present, and so avoid any more arguments.
Cheers

STEINER
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by xrad »

1) Just wish you could get picture 'autosizing' program(like ebay) on this website so that I can upload anything without having to reduce it to 800.

2) Also, I can't stand being redirected to some photo album for every pic (especially the ones with adds)

but other than that, super!!
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hey xrad,

1) ebay is a hugely intricate and complex scratch made internet program, and i their isn't a mod for this software that will enable that to happen,

2) don't click on the photo bucket pictures then :haha: :haha: :P :P :D :D

cheers, hope this helps,

Matt
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by xrad »

I knew using ebay as an example would be too much for you! :D :O :D O.O

For those of you who want to resize a number of photos at once for uploading, try:
http://www.realfiletools.com/free/photo-resize.htm

Have all the photos you want to resize in one folder and set a new destination folder. They will be processed and sent to the new folder without changing the original folder contents. Works with one or a hundred. Set the 'custom' to our website allowance.

Cheers.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

whoah! great tool their xrad .. giving it ago now! :D

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”