Girls und Panzer 1/12 Tiger

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Jnewboy
Sergeant

Girls und Panzer 1/12 Tiger

Post by Jnewboy »

I saw this and won one on eBay, wondering if anyone out there has one or what are some opinions on these tanks? I looked on youtube and there are no unboxing videos on the Tiger, pictures look very good!

Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Girls und Panzer 1/12 Tiger

Post by Kaczor »

Looks OK but remember that there is zero aftermarket parts in 1/12 (except maybe figures).
phpBB [video]
Jnewboy
Sergeant

Post by Jnewboy »

I'm sure that turret gap can be fixed, no RC equipment is included so I will have to work on that. There are some really nice looking 1/12 German figures available that would look great next to it. Its definitely a stand alone piece, no room for a 1/12 collection lol
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

My how the memories have come back, He who must not be spoken of would love this Tank,
For those of you who do not know who I am talking about I am referring to the only member of the Forum to achieve the rank of General, My late and much missed good friend Alpha,
If you want to know more of his interest in "Girls Und Panzer" i am sure a referral to that title in the SEARCH Box will produce the desired answers,
I remember he had me and Painless Wolf composing Haiku and his dreadful command of russian always made me laugh,
Where ever you are my good friend May God Bless you and keep you safe.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Ecam

Post by Ecam »

Thanks jarndice, I needed that!
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
Kaczor

Post by Kaczor »

Probably more proper video (warning: very Japanese) ;) It's not RC tank. It have only switch to ride forward like some 1/35 single-motor Tamiya kits ;)
phpBB [video]
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jarndice wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:37 am My how the memories have come back, He who must not be spoken of would love this Tank,
For those of you who do not know who I am talking about I am referring to the only member of the Forum to achieve the rank of General, My late and much missed good friend Alpha,
If you want to know more of his interest in "Girls Und Panzer" i am sure a referral to that title in the SEARCH Box will produce the desired answers,
I remember he had me and Painless Wolf composing Haiku and his dreadful command of russian always made me laugh,
Where ever you are my good friend May God Bless you and keep you safe.
And the Man behind the on-line name was worth so much more. A deserved & honorable Serviceman , and genuine good guy.
The GUP theme sets me off too......................
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “General Discussion”