1/35 panzer IV started

Post all your Smaller Scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Vehicles, including build threads here. From below 1/18 to way down as far as you can go, H.O. 1/87th scale or less. Even your Smaller Scale figures are welcome here.
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

1/35 panzer IV started

Post by vonrundstedt »

As you may recall, i picked up an old 1/35 scale panzer IV model from a car boot sale. It has no instructions and just the box art to go by. My six year old daughter, who's realy good at jigsaws asked if she could make it. An hour later, this is hows she got on.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
Plastic scouser
Corporal

Re: 1/35 panzer IV started

Post by Plastic scouser »

Thats right Luke start them young  ;D My 2 year old daughter is always trying to help me when i work on my tanks, unfortunately shes a little heavy handed  :-[ :D :D

Cheers Ian
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

Luke, your daughter is very clever if she has got that far on the box art.
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Like I say, she's always been brillient at jigsaws, she's got those baked bean ones and 3D monument ones. I guess she just looked at the shapes of the pieces, she needed a little help in knowing where to put glue and where not to.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!

Return to “Smaller Scale Military”