King Of The Hill

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

King Of The Hill

Post by Matdragon »

Ive played this game before on other fourms, and its quite a laugh at times, these are the rules that are set:

The terrain is a grassy feild, and the hill is about as tall as a regular hill. Nothing special. Here are the rules:
1.The point is to, of course, fight for the hill. You have to be at the top of it to be King/Queen.
2.The terrain can be changed, but BE REASONABLE. That means no moving the hill, no putting an unstoppable guard, no making it so people have to guess forever at some password and no making alternate realitys. You can put barbed wire around the hill, or hire a guard, but NO GOD-MODDING!
3.Don't be a total jerk. This is meant to be fun, not some place for people to totally take control of. In basic, have fun, but not at the expense of everyone else who wants to.

anyway, ill start,

I stand prowdley on the hill, with the crown on my head.
Last edited by Matdragon on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Re: King Of The Hill

Post by vonrundstedt »

Wow.....well that was a quick!? right then, to START with Rikster, I dig a 10ft trench around the base of the hill, to block any escape from the hill........your move ;)
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

vonrundstedt wrote: Wow.....well that was a quick!? right then, to START with Rikster, I dig a 10ft trench around the base of the hill, to block any escape from the hill........your move ;)
i think you have to kick them off the hill in one post ???
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Fair enough ;D I make a banzai charge, up the hill, screamimg and shouting, which scares the pants off you, making you flee in terror and leaving me stood there as the new king!!! ;D
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

I snipe you while your dancing in happyness from 200 metres away, then i procedd to run up the hill and put my flag in the ground.

My hill.
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

My Howitzers fire for effect from a hidden posistion, obliterating your flag , MY hill ithink ;)
JTS
Lance Corporal

Post by JTS »

I send a beautiful tempress who seducess you and takes you off my hill!
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

I send my mother inlaw up the hill who scares you off MY hill ;D
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

I tip off the CIA about the WMD,s you keep hidden in your hat. They invade the hill and topple you from power and crown me as the the new King of the Hill.
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

I call in the USS Missouri, stationed just off shore. They fire a broad side, pulverising your position, allowing myself to reclaim the hill

Return to “Off topic”