Goodday from downunder

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
oztruck
Corporal

Goodday from downunder

Post by oztruck »

Chris is the name and I live in South Australia. 59 years young
Hi all. Been around for a while. Got my first RC tank (SHERMAN)  about 25 years ago, then a King Tiger. That was before ESC and at that time too fast and mostly uncontrollable.
Got back into the hobby over a year ago but now that I am old and poor went for the Heng Long Pershing. Fell in love with it. a lot better than the very old Tamiya I had.
After the Pershing came the the Bull Dog, then a WSN T34/85 which was converted to a North Korean and at the same time upgraded to Heng Long S&S, Shortly after that a HL Tiger found it way to my place and then came a PzIII.
Went quiet for a while doing other things until a few week ago when I was asked what I would like for my Birthday.
A good thing about getting old and having grown up kids is that they can get you what you want for your birthday if you ask nicely ;D
So with there help and a bit from the Tax man I have added to the fleet
1 X H.L. PZrIV ,1 x H.L. StuggIII, WSN mid production Tiger and another T34/85 and last but not least 1 x mor King Tiger. ::)
HL Pershing, HL Bull Dog,HL powered T34/85 IR, HL Tiger 1, HL Pz III, Stug III IR, PzIV, King Tiger, WSN Tiger1 mid IR, T34/85 winter IR, HL Jagpanther IR
adin
Lance Corporal

Re: Goodday from downunder

Post by adin »

Hiya matey,

Fantastic list of tanks, It was my Heng Long Panzer IV that conviced me to buy a Tamiya. I can honestly say that I am well and truely hooked now too ;D
Militarymight
Corporal

Post by Militarymight »

Old and poor i was hoping it was going to get better welcome any roads
MilitaryMightUK
Suppliers of 1 16 armour and accessories
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hey welcome to the forums!

thats a nice collection youve got their!

thanks,

Matt

Return to “Introduce Yourself”