Oztrucks trucks

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
oztruck
Corporal

Oztrucks trucks

Post by oztruck »

This is my MACK, Tri drive twin gear boxes giving 6 speed + 3 axle dolly + 4 axle float total length 218cm
Sitting on the trailer is a Pershing and T34/85

Last edited by oztruck on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
HL Pershing, HL Bull Dog,HL powered T34/85 IR, HL Tiger 1, HL Pz III, Stug III IR, PzIV, King Tiger, WSN Tiger1 mid IR, T34/85 winter IR, HL Jagpanther IR
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Oztrucks trucks

Post by BREL »

I bet that is a real pain in the you know where to reverse with the dolly between the unit and the trailer
oztruck
Corporal

Post by oztruck »

They are a pain but most of the time you don't need to reverse. When you do it is a matter of "Slow and Easy"
HL Pershing, HL Bull Dog,HL powered T34/85 IR, HL Tiger 1, HL Pz III, Stug III IR, PzIV, King Tiger, WSN Tiger1 mid IR, T34/85 winter IR, HL Jagpanther IR
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

Hello ostruck,
        Nice looking truck,what scale are the tanks.I have a flatbed trailer and tractor that I made to haul a 1/24 scale tank,I can actually fit two on the trailer.It is an RC truck but I bought it to use as a loaded static model,not very good steering and under-powered to pull a load very well.                                  BIGMIG  ;D ;D
oztruck
Corporal

Post by oztruck »

The scale is stated by Tamiya as 1/14 but they are closer to 1/13
Full blown RC . I use a Futaba 4 channel. Both body of the MACK and trailer with bolly are scratch built.
Just one of many trucks I have built
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

i just love that titan ...... just fab it inspired me to have  go at a kenworth

you have seen this befour ......

A tidy desk
is a sure sign of a sick mind ?
BIGMIG

Post by BIGMIG »

Fantastic looking truck and a great paint job. ;D

BIGMIG
oztruck
Corporal

Post by oztruck »

Sweet looking Kenny. Ya just got to love the King Hauler
BIGMIG

Post by BIGMIG »

Great looking pictures,was surprised to see you have a log truck.Brings back memories of when I used to work in the woods and drove one of them for about a year and a half.I drove a kenworth with a 220 cummings with a 5 speed main box and a 3 speed brownie (this was in the middle 60's )
very under-powered compaired to the trucks of today.On very steep hills it took both hands to do gear changes,now it's all done with a spliter and one hand.I drove a international log truck for a while in the late 80"s and the power those trucks had compaired to what I first learned to drive was like night and day difference.
        BIGMIG  ;D
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

ive just picked my jaw off the floor, i know nothing about trucks, but they are fantastic, i love the idea of having a rc tank transporter like youre's oztruck, but driving one would drive potty, plus i have no where to put something that big, but, they do look great, with a price tag to match i would think

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”