Binding Taigen Transmitter.

Discuss your radio gear here!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Binding Taigen Transmitter.

Post by silversurfer1947 »

This has probably been asked before, but I could not see anything obvious when I searched. I have two Taigen tanks, both with original electronics. Is it possible to bind them both to one transmitter, to save me having to carry a separate transmitter for each tank? If it is possible, how do I do it?

Sorry if these are very basic questions, but tank electronics are still a mystery to me. :S
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Binding Taigen Transmitter.

Post by jtracks »

The answer is yes. Shut off the tank and transmitter. Now take the machine gun switch on the transmitter and pull it towards you. Turn on the tank power switch and transmitter at the same time. You should see the power light on the transmitter flash for a couple of seconds, when it stops, the tank and transmitter should be bound together. Return machine gun switch to normal, now start the tank with the switch on the left.

You should be able to repeat the procedure with the same transmitter for any Taigen tank with stock electronics.
Joe

Return to “Radio Gear”