My another Frankenstein - T26E4

EddyK
Sergeant

Re: My another Frankenstein - T26E4

Post by EddyK »

PainlessWolf wrote:Eddy,
Good afternoon. Extremely cool additions! My only note is when you paint, be careful not to paint over the 'Slammer' ;o)
regards,
Painless
Thanks! Of course I'll do my best to save this Art! It's like the raisin on the cake! :thumbup:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

EddyK wrote: But You're right! Since I'm in this hobby, I like to have more tanks, WW2 models and different parts! For now I have 8 Danbury mint Jeeps, 4 Highway 61 trucks, 3 1:18 German trucks and 10 tanks... And this is only the second year... :{ :haha: :haha: :haha:
OH don't tell me about those Danbury Jeeps...almost bought two that were on EBAY...both went for about 60 with shipping :O ...those things are nice...but my RC mentality kicked in and I passed on them lol.... "they must be able to work" echoed in my conscience ...in hind sight I should have went for them :P
Was able to lock down a Revell 1/16 VW Bug....going to figure out how to make it run.. :D

All in all though...I think one of the most difficult tasks is to lock down parts...especially nice guards like those....Lucky for me Sassgrunt had a few ...and I was able to copy and make a jig so I can make them myself ;)

Great build... planning on any winter battles?

ALPHA

PS..2yrs....that means you're a veteran builder no? ...I just made 1yr in September.... so I have a ways to go lol
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

ALPHA wrote:
EddyK wrote: But You're right! Since I'm in this hobby, I like to have more tanks, WW2 models and different parts! For now I have 8 Danbury mint Jeeps, 4 Highway 61 trucks, 3 1:18 German trucks and 10 tanks... And this is only the second year... :{ :haha: :haha: :haha:
OH don't tell me about those Danbury Jeeps...almost bought two that were on EBAY...both went for about 60 with shipping :O ...those things are nice...but my RC mentality kicked in and I passed on them lol.... "they must be able to work" echoed in my conscience ...in hind sight I should have went for them :P
Was able to lock down a Revell 1/16 VW Bug....going to figure out how to make it run.. :D

All in all though...I think one of the most difficult tasks is to lock down parts...especially nice guards like those....Lucky for me Sassgrunt had a few ...and I was able to copy and make a jig so I can make them myself ;)

Great build... planning on any winter battles?

ALPHA

PS..2yrs....that means you're a veteran builder no? ...I just made 1yr in September.... so I have a ways to go lol
Hi, ALPHA!
I'm planning to make my own battlefield... That's why I'm making some collection of the technics and buildings...
About winter battles - it depends on the amount of the snow - my tanks aren't hermetic.
Two years of the modeling isn't so much. I still feel as newbie in modeling, there are such high level masters on this forum, that I should learn a years to make such high quality models as they do...
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

Eastern Front wrote:Eddy,

really sweet job on that Pershing, man o man, makes me want to do one!

Cheers!
Thanks!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

EddyK wrote:
Hi, ALPHA!
I'm planning to make my own battlefield... That's why I'm making some collection of the technics and buildings...
About winter battles - it depends on the amount of the snow - my tanks aren't hermetic.
Two years of the modeling isn't so much. I still feel as newbie in modeling, there are such high level masters on this forum, that I should learn a years to make such high quality models as they do...
Yeah Eddy...I saw some of your set up in your other post ...think your battlefield will be awesome ...and just add to the fun :D ...funny...when I saw the word "technics" thought of explosives :haha: ....thought of an idea you might consider...instead of things that blow up...run some hidden air hoses and connect them to a compressor... have multi taps so you can create some special effects during play ...maybe even make some movies :haha:

I've always wanted to try to run my tanks on snow...saw so many videos on YouTube ...looks like a blast :D in comparison to ones I've seen where they run in mud :thumbdown:

In a way ...if I think about it ..maybe 1or2 years in the hobby isn't that far along yet ... When I get to spy some of the stuff Sassgrunt has...and some of the stuff others on the board who have been at it longer ...it makes me wish I were in the Hobby 6 or 7 years ago lol... ;)

HAVE A GOOD ONE EDDY :thumbup:

ALPHA

PS. the one silver lining to being a Newb.... we get new things coming out ..some better that what was available in the past ;)
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

At last it is painted! Now it needs a little bit of stowage...

Jake79
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Jake79 »

I think it look's awesome Eddy, well done fella :thumbup:
Tamiya: 2 King Tigers
H/L,Taigen :Initial Tiger 1, Panzer III, Kv 2, Panther G, Bulldog, Leo 2A6
EddyK
Sergeant

Post by EddyK »

Thanks, guys!
Fynsdad, PM will be sent... ;-)
EddyK
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Its got to be said, you have done an excellent job on this one, it looks real, well done Eddy! :clap:

RobG
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

ImageSome guys get all the luck :|

What am I saying? 8O ....I don't put stowage on my tanks :haha: :haha:

ALPHA