What's in the box?

Lert
Sergeant

Re: What's in the box?

Post by Lert »

I finally got the correct box of accessories. Today, after 15 weeks, the correct parts finally arrived.

........ and they're still not complete.

Screw it. I'm not dealing with that store again. It's just one part, a part that people who have the same tank very likely have a spare of since three are needed, four come in the box, but only two with mine:

That turret lifting hook. There are three needed (two front, one back) and they come by twos on two identical sprues. Only, the two on one of my sprues were both missing, meaning I'm short one.

I'll make a thread in the 'wanted' section to see if anyone has a spare.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

I don't think it's the stores fault. HL shipped an load of tanks out with the wrong parts then when the store orders replacement parts the whole of China shuts down for the new year.
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

I'm not blaming the store for the parts originally being missing. Or for how long it took the parts to get here.

I blame the store for not communicating with me in any way, shape or form apart from "uh, yeah, we'll send something when we have it, goodbye", and then only when I actively called them. I blame the store for then not actually sending the parts when they did arrive, but only doing so after I once again called them to remind them that I still didn't have them. "Yeah they arrived a while ago. We'll send them out tomorrow." I blame the store for doing a woeful job of packaging the parts so that the longer ones were warped when they arrived in my mailbox. I even in part blame the store for not double checking the parts when they did arrive to make sure they were complete.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6

Return to “Leopard”