King Of The Hill

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
happytanker
Lance Corporal

Re: King Of The Hill

Post by happytanker »

downtown pontiac? the only pontiac i know is the type you drive! :D
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people." (hurrying heinz)
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Owing to the incineration of all living matter by the armada of Flame Throwing Panzers you have starved to death. I move in with my tribe of micro-biologists and tree hugging hippies and terraform the entire hill, turning it into a self sufficient organic farm. We now live an idyllic lifestyle singing Kum-By-Ya and eating lentils, which is sufficient to repel all would-be aggressive forces.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
JTS
Lance Corporal

Post by JTS »

I return with my mercenary army of care bears riding on my little ponies they cart off your hippy commune with promises of all the luv and happiness they can handle!

My hill and I set about refortifying it once more!

back with the whoppee cushion minefields, mortars attached to motion sensors and filled with shells of itching powder and of course my ever so cute Racoon city doberman!
My Hill
panzer34
Lance Corporal

Post by panzer34 »

After eating baked beans for a week I launch a flatulence attack and sit on the hill as I am the only person who can stand the smell
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

donning my NBC gear I charge the hill and remove you to the nearest methane extraction facility, were you are force fed baked beans to increase your flactulant output, that is burnt in a gas powered power station thus saving the fossil fuels that are left
leaving me the hill to build a battle ground for me to drive my tanks on
Last edited by BREL on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panzer34
Lance Corporal

Post by panzer34 »

Having hired a C130 transport from the USAF I am given the choice of a daisy cutter or better still a M.O.A.B I drop this and parachute down to what is remaining of the hill
happytanker
Lance Corporal

Post by happytanker »

i kick everyone off the hill, tie a big pink bow round it and give it to mart! happy birthday buddy!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people." (hurrying heinz)
panzer34
Lance Corporal

Post by panzer34 »

Happy birthday as well but Godzilla a mate of mine snaps the bow and eats everybody on the hill except me so it's back to me as king
JTS
Lance Corporal

Post by JTS »

Mothra flaps it'svwings and you go flying off the hill, HT can give the hill back to the birthday boy for (only) today!

Birthday boys hill!
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

yes birthday boys hill

Return to “Off topic”