My first tank build.

SovereignZuul
Corporal

Re: My first tank build.

Post by SovereignZuul »

Really like the paint too, I'm a fan of that style and yours looks great.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

SovereignZuul wrote:Really like the paint too, I'm a fan of that style and yours looks great.
Thanks but what you're doing SMOKES my work!

In fact I'm seriously having to take a look at what I'm doing with my tanks after seeing some of you guys builds and work. My stuff looks like it was built by an 8 year old. :{
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Hey Mr Jack, dont kick yourself....................thats what we are here for :haha: :haha: :haha:
Seriously, you said it was your first build right ?
You asked the right questions, obviously searched thru this place for ideas, had some issues to sort out(done) , youve made a nice example of an early Tiger..........and put it up for others to see & appreciate.
Hindsight is the best educator & also a cruel master, I like what you have done mate, go the next one eh :thumbup: :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Hey Mr Jack, dont kick yourself....................thats what we are here for :haha: :haha: :haha:
Seriously, you said it was your first build right ?
You asked the right questions, obviously searched thru this place for ideas, had some issues to sort out(done) , youve made a nice example of an early Tiger..........and put it up for others to see & appreciate.
Hindsight is the best educator & also a cruel master, I like what you have done mate, go the next one eh :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you Herman for the kind words. Yup first one up next is my King Tiger of which I'm already in trouble for spending as much as I have on parts for it and I haven't even touched the thing yet!

As for my Tiger she may not be as detailed as some of you guys master pieces but I'd put her up against any tank out there for how she runs now! I can drive thru anything without a track so much as wobbling let alone getting thrown off now. 360 spins in foot deep grass, loose gravel driveways or even very fine loose dirt are no problem. Don't want to try sand as that messed up both of my tanks but anything else she'll go thru or over without so much as a hick up. :thumbup:

But to be 100% honest with you I doubt I'd ever detail a tank to the level that many of you fine gents have because I'd be too afraid of the teeny tiny parts breaking of falling off and getting lost. Hell I lose the stock parts they come with I'd hate to think of loosing and of the detail stuff like Sov has on his Tiger. True I look at it and drool but in the end I'd be too afraid to drive the thing!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............Wet Sand :haha: you can go first ;)

ALPHA

Return to “Tiger I”