Airbrush Compressor- be warned

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Airbrush Compressor- be warned

Post by Matdragon »

Thanks for the Heads up, what brand of compressor is that?

From Ecams photo with the different label I thought for a moment it was an SGS Engineering compressor, which worried be as because I have a 100L direct drive SGS compressor, and would hate if my wiring looked like that!

But from some googling it appears the brand is "GS"?

Cheers!
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Post by ColemanCollector »

You can buy the same thing here in Canada from Canadian Tire under the Mastercraft (aka Mastercrap) brandname and Princess Auto as a "Vapen". Disappointing, Princess Auto's brand is usually the most righteous of brand names...wait for it...POWERFIST! Harbour Freight is a similar chain selling cheapo tools in the USA, who knows what they call it!
I wouldn't worry about checking whatever brand you got. They may be cheap and churned out by the zillions in a factory in China, but no way that original compressor in this post isn't a return to a seller after a buyer has tried to fix something. Bad form on the reseller for not checking it over cuz I can guarantee there were plier marks all over it!
Mike.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I prefer a compressor with a tank and a quiet one. Some of those little airbrush compressors are really obnoxious. I can use my compressor at any time of the day or night and not disturb anyone in the house.

I have the California Air Tools 2 gallon tank (second link), but if I had to buy another I would try this one as it wasn't on the market when I bought mine: https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools ... 64592.html

https://www.californiaairtools.com/cont ... cat-2010a/
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “General Discussion”