M10 Wolverine

Tell forum members about your new purchase here, your chance to let others know what is in the box.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: M10 Wolverine

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Max-U52 wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:Everyone is allowed an opinion
Just remember that opinions are like buttholes - Everybody's got one, and most of 'em stink! :haha: :haha: @) @)
You speak through your own. . . . I mean, for your own :P @)

But as Max-U52 sensibly points out, it only has to please you :thumbup:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Manu-Military
Lance Corporal

Post by Manu-Military »

Dark46 wrote:
Manu-Military wrote:What about the accuracy of the model in itslelf compared to available drawings and quotes?
I feel the greatest distrust in Chinese stuffs, but that's my own opinion and I share it.
Thanks for any feedback.
No idea I don't look at that sort of thing to be honest. Im the wrong person to ask. I wouldn't remember all that sort of thing. I'm just glad I have any of my models and enjoy having them and using them.

My level of modelling isn't that great so I try not ro dwell to much on what may be wrong, as I wouldn't be able to put it right.

As I said I love it and there are touches like the lights being a yellow colour and not xenon white that I like, with the Clark TK22 board it sounds great. But I'm thinking of putting a S-bus board in purely for me they are easier to use and I know what I'm doing. I hate the have stick actions as when I'm using the MG the front light goes on or off, if that is on switch as in S-bus then its easier. But that's something else.

I have a 1:35 Tamiya to make I guess I can compare the 2 once that is made. But they might be both wrong!

in a few months I'm seriously considering getting another full metal Mato (from Dave @Forgebear , I try NOT to buy from anywhere else as their service is second to NONE) as the whole thing is great(what tank not sure yet) .
Thanks for your answer and your highly respectful point of view.
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

Here are some pics that may help you:
Attachments
M10d.jpg
M10e.jpg
M10f.jpg
M10f.jpg (99.23 KiB) Viewed 853 times
M10g.jpg
M10g.jpg (58.57 KiB) Viewed 853 times
1:16
HL King Tiger ET, Taig King Tiger PT, Tam King Tiger PT
HL Tiger 1 x2, Taig Panther G, Taig Panzer III
Taig JS-2, Taig T34-85, Mato M4A1BN, Mato M10, HL M4a3 105mm, Taig M4a3 76mm
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Very nice purchase, weather it up a bit now and it will look the bee's knees :D :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

And any tank looks better with a pretty girl painted on the side! :haha: :haha: @) @) @)

When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Couldn't agree more Gary, but how about lounging on top too :D :haha:

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Oooo, now I'm jealous. Got a link for her? She'd look good on a Jagdtiger. @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

So far I've only got Tina, and she needs a girlfriend. You can get Tina from Imex for about ten bucks, maybe Forgebear can get them over there.

So, Dark46, see what you're getting yourself into? @) :haha:

You should have your eye on your next tank by now, eh? I've been looking at the JS-2, once Imex has them. And I think I need another Panzer III. @) :shh:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Come see what I got today :D

I got five new figures today. - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=206&t=27017

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

And if the OP will forgive me for one more off topic item, Mick, you should try jimmyflintstonestudios.com and check out his figurines. Most of his stuff is 1/25 but he does have a cool Rosie The Riveter in 120mm. He's even got Col. Hogan! 8) 8)

Return to “Unboxing”