King Of The Hill

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Re: King Of The Hill

Post by BREL »

got the Enola Gaye out of the hanger and dropped the atom bomb on you to obliterate the hill, then waited five years for the radiation sickness to dissipate to claim the crown, with my ground troops
Last edited by BREL on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Phoned E.T.  He got some of his alien buddies, i think they were last seen in independance day, to discintigate your ass and your ground troops for me. Who's the daddy!!! ;D
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

your alien buddies were from that silly film where aliens can be killed by water...
guess what, it rained! they die!

My hill!
JTS
Lance Corporal

Post by JTS »

I phone your parents to inform them you are playing truant "on that hill", they come and remove you and I claim the hill as mine!
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

I had Mexican food last night!!!! I turn my prosteria in your general direction and let rip..PPPPHHHHHRRRRRRRP!!!!! Knocking you unconcious, allowing me to reclaim the hill.
Last edited by vonrundstedt on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
Ex_Pat_Tanker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Ex_Pat_Tanker »

I inform the local environmental health department that some numpty has illegally dumped a bunch of raw sewage on the hill. I claim it for myself after vast sums of taxpayers money have been spent cleaning up and throwing you in jail... 8)
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

I arrange for my self and all the inmates in my jail to volentier for the clean up. Whilst cleaning up the hill me and 500 of the most bad ass prisoners rush the guards, incapacitating them, and then rush YOU, at which piont you flee, leaving vast amounts of tax payers cash and the hill for us.
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Post by Ex_Pat_Tanker »

I tip off the US Press Corps to the presence of several hundred shifty looking characters wearing orange jumpsuits, standing around on a hill. The resulting deluge of news crews looking for an exclusive, and even more liberal bleeding hearts lawyers looking to get on a gravy train suing the US Govt, drives you and your band of deperado's off the hill and sends them fleeing to the woods looking for some peace and quiet...

Leaving the hill in my hands once more... 8)

Your move... ;)
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

All the press and photographers hasterly leave to go to never land to report on Micheal Jaksons open memorial, feeling very aloneand vulnerable, you follow them, leaving the hill clear for me and my gang to re-take it. ;D
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Post by Ex_Pat_Tanker »

I summon the ghost of John Wayne to clear the hill of your cowpokes - enough said  ;)

Return to “Off topic”