Heng Long 6 Wheeler Truck & Tank Trailer

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Re: Heng Long 6 Wheeler Truck & Tank Trailer

Post by Mendip Wursel »

I did consider doing something similar to the vehicle above and started with dolly wheels on the front of the trailer..... I still have the dolly wheels. Reversing with dolly wheels will be a challenge...lol
The trailer started as one of these from Bruder, see ebay link below. Extended by 4 inches and lights added.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spare-Additi ... SwywRZ9HFB
Bruder Trailer 1.jpg
Bruder Trailer 1.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
Best Wishes
Kevin
Last edited by Mendip Wursel on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Heng Long 6 Wheeler Truck & Tank Trailer

Post by Mendip Wursel »

Underside of trailer with 4 inch extension and electrics for lighting
Trailer Underside.JPG
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

As I already have a Bruder Mack truck and trailer, I'll be doing a conversion similar to this.

Do you have a video pulling the trailer? :)
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
MADRICK42R
Recruit

Post by MADRICK42R »

Hi I have been having a go at doing my own 6 wheel conversion but am stuck on where to get a suitable 5th wheel for when I get a trailer has any one got any suggest

PS I would have posted some pictures but the files are to big and I cant seem to resize them doh !!
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

MADRICK42R wrote:Hi I have been having a go at doing my own 6 wheel conversion but am stuck on where to get a suitable 5th wheel for when I get a trailer has any one got any suggest

PS I would have posted some pictures but the files are to big and I cant seem to resize them doh !!
You can buy the hitch from the Bruder site.

http://www.bruderservice.com/42653.html
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”