Has anybody saw this!

Smoke creating devices!
Saxondog
Captain

Re: Has anybody saw this!

Post by Saxondog »

Richie makes a fine product ,yet their a little large for our needs. I am working to get this available ASAP. The issue was the former manufacturer has stopped making them,yet has agreed to allow Allow Phil to carry on.

Once he has the material together they will be offered,also were trying to arrange a UK supplier as well.

I will update as I receive information,and certainly these are a fine product having used them myself in Tanks and Ships with excellent results,especially the life span. Of the three units I have all are still using the original heating element and wick.

It's hard to say how many hours,But they work and work well. The new units are much smaller than the ones I have but are still plug and play. Just curious which tanks are you wanting to install smokers in?
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
Se7eN
Private

Post by Se7eN »

Hi sax
My tank is a taigen tiger one well on the outside anyway. The current size project box I have in there is 83mmx54mm30mm anything bigger then this maybe a problem as I wont have the space. Dumb question, but will the smoker be proportional? Ritchie was charging a bit extra for proportional units, and what kind of smoke fluid are you/should you be using in your smokers.

-x se7en x-
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Its been a while but the supplies are here and the results are as follows,using fogger fluid for the smokers this is the result.also note the day is windy and the unit is silent.

This is full speed,units are proportional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVeQwAs ... ure=relmfu
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people

Return to “Smokers”