kristen's "131"

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

kristen's "131"

Post by tiger205 »

hi guys,
            i thought i would show you all a HL Tiger 1, i am giving to my niece kristen for x-mas, origanally i made it for a friend, but i got it back off him, i painted it to look like "131" as thats what my friend wanted at the time, the tiger started as a non S&S, i swapped in the S&S electronics, and added the suspension strenghening plates while i was inside, other than that she is standard, except for the paint scheme and battle damage, i tried to copy "131's" camo scheme, as best as i could, and the damage she has, i did weather it a bit aswell, the only other thing i done, was to modify the mantlet where the gun sights are, i removed the lump across the gun sights, as "131" is a very early model without that lump.
you may ask why am i giving it to my niece?, well, i took her and katie my daughter to a mark one open day, and they loved it, katie of course has tanks, but kristen hasnt(yet) she has been on to her mum, "i want one", its doing my sisters head in,  ;D ;D ;D. i hope you all like it, as much as kristen will

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Re: kristen's "131"

Post by [ICE]monkey »

tiger205 im sure that she will love it,its a great model of131 even down to the damage under the barrel, nice job
regards,ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
Tailend charlie
Lance Corporal

Post by Tailend charlie »

Nice looking tank. I like the attention to detail. By any remote chance she doesn't like it. I will gladly take it ;D
You have nothing to fear, but fear its self. Or maybe a KT too!
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

thanks guys for the comments, this tank was built on a budget(no money)so there isnt the detail i would have liked to put into her, as for kristen liking it, i'm sure she will, at the moment, all she wants is a tank, catching the bug(like us)will come in time, sorry Tailend charlie  ;D ;D

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".

Return to “Show Off”