World of Tanks

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
TexasTC
Private

World of Tanks

Post by TexasTC »

What got me interested in RC tanks was an online game called World of Tanks (WoT). I have always been a WWII history buff, mostly the Air War in Europe and the US Naval battles in the Pacific. And I have played an air combat game for several years (Aces High). But I found this new game WoT, and its still in beta but its quite fun. Its free to play, you have at the moment 3 countries involved USSR, Germany and the US. ABout 60-70 differnt tanks, tank destroyers and Self proplled guns to choose from. Most of the main WWII tanks but also alot of prototypes like Germany's VK series and such, some post war and pre war tanks. You start small, and work yoru way up to the big stuff. 15 on 15 battles etc etc. Any way, wondering if some of you may have tried it, and figured those that havent, might want to check it out. It is still in Beta and there are upgrading often, French and English tanks are coming too. Im 40 years old, and I love my toys and video games, what can I say. Heres the link. http://game.worldoftanks.com/
rebel without a clue
TexasTC
Private

Re: World of Tanks

Post by TexasTC »

:{ I have to apologize, I dint even see the game forum. And of course I didnt see there was a WoT thread in there either. Its good to see some of you have already tried it.
rebel without a clue
Gunshy
Lance Corporal

Post by Gunshy »

Never again :'(
jugbutt
Recruit

Post by jugbutt »

Gunshy wrote:Never again :'(
why you feel that way? :eh: I started playing it yesterday and it is a blast. It is hard to get it going though.
Just doing a little Tanking around!!!!

Return to “Games”