need help with crystals

Discuss the good old Heng Long electronics here, whether its mods on them or anything else, it goes here!
Fusarium_jimini
Recruit

need help with crystals

Post by Fusarium_jimini »

Hi everone I live here in the Philippines, me and my dad who just retired from legal work are starting to immersed ourselves in our newfound joy, rc tanks. In less than a month we were able to purchase 3 heng long tanks: the walker bulldog, then the snow leopard, and the latest one the tiger.. Well our problems relate to the crystals. The snow leopard's tx and rx is "2", but both the bulldog and tiger's is "1". We went back to the store where we purchased all 3 tanks but were disappointed as the store does not sell the crystals.

Well, what we want is to be able to procure a "3"-numbered tx and rxcrystal so that we may play all three tanks simultaneously..

By theway, Ithink all tanks are of the newer models. The boxes are white (i have seen old tigers and bulldog boxes that are black), with metal tracks and gearboxes, with smoke and siund effects, and shoots bb bullets..

Do any of you guys know where I can buy the crystals (the 27mhz seies)? I tried Lil's hobby center and bought a Futaba 40Mhz tx-rx pair but the results were terrible..
HL S&S M4A3 Walker Bulldog
HL S&S M26 Snow Leopard / Pershing
HL S&S Tiger I
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: need help

Post by forgebear »

hi yes forgebear here i have all the range of crystals numbers 01 to 10 let me know thanks dave
Gerula
Recruit

Re: need help with crystals

Post by Gerula »

Dave, how much for a pair?
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: need help with crystals

Post by forgebear »

£5.99 a pair thanks dave

Return to “Heng Long”