HELP!!!bonding jamara transmitter to receiver

Discuss your radio gear here!
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

HELP!!!bonding jamara transmitter to receiver

Post by Johnf »

Hi,
I'm new to rc and know very little about receivers/transmitters.

I'm just about finished my Heng Long Tiger 1. Have installed a elmod thinktank and am trying to connect new radio gear. Have a Jamara 4 chanel 2.4 ghz radio and receiver.
I need to bind transmitter with receiver. Cannot make sense of the instructions.
1. Operate binding button on transmitter, ok done.
2. Switch transmitter on.
3. Plug bonding cable into the battery socket of the receiver. (is the bonding cable the plug with the wire loop? Battery socket? Is thisthe socket marked B on receiver?
4. It says connect a power supply to another socket on the receiver. does it matter which socket.
It says I should have a flashing light to indicate bonding taling place. I am just getting a green light. no flafling. There is a small flashing light on the receiver.
Do not seem to be getting a bond.

Should the servo wires fot chanels 1,2,3,4 be connected during operation?

I have connected the arial wire and arial to tank.

There is a red lead coming from the turret which was originally connected by male female connector to the switch socket on the geng long rx18 board. Should this be connected somwhere?

Also have 2 plugs with 5 wires coming from the turret. I know one plugs into socket on elmod board but which plug do I use. Think one is for IR system and other for recoil flash unit. Both were side by side on RX18. Is the heng long battle system compatible with Elmod?

Any help would be apreciated.
Johnf

Re: HELP!!!bonding jamara transmitter to receiver

Post by Johnf »

Got the radio sorted . Only problem is recoil is intermittent and gun flash is not working. Great sound and action from Elmod.
oldfeller
Corporal

Post by oldfeller »

Hi John

How are you getting on with the recoil and gun flash.

My Tiger1 Is the bog standard, although I'm now chainging to metal
gears dew to gear slip on one side of the plastic ones.

Cheers
Gerwyn
Johnf

Post by Johnf »

Got the flash working but recoil is intermittent. Big difference with the Elmod. Runs a lot more under control. More like a tank. Sounds are great through blaster. Have also fitted a larger speaker. Just a few more details to add and then take some photos.

Return to “Radio Gear”