CS 61 6.1 RCDC Canshuo Mainboard Compatibility

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

CS 61 6.1 RCDC Canshuo Mainboard Compatibility

Post by ColemanCollector »

A quick question--anybody know if this board is compatible with a hobbygrade Tx (specifically a Flysky FS-i6)? The listings are a bit vague, but reviewers make specific mention that it works with a HL 6.0 Tx as if that is a bit of a pleasant surprise.

Thanks,

Mike.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: CS 61 6.1 RCDC Canshuo Mainboard Compatibility

Post by tankme »

I was doing a search and this question came up and I saw that it had never been answered. I actually own one of these CS 6.1 systems and no they do no use a hobby grade radio. It must be used with a HL 6.0 controller or the one that Haya sent with the Chieftain. Either will work as I have tested mine with both. Will NOT work with the HL 7.0 controller.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
ColemanCollector
Sergeant

Re: CS 61 6.1 RCDC Canshuo Mainboard Compatibility

Post by ColemanCollector »

Thanks for the reply! I chanced it many months ago and bought a couple for $40CAD each. They do indeed mesh up with the HL 6.x Tx. The servo ports work for the turret functions. I'll be trying one out fully in my KV-2 build. The sound sets are a bit abrupt in transitions but not horrible. Unfortunately a modern Russian V-22 diesel so I get the start up klaxon!
One thing that hit me right away is how solid the units appear with shallow heatsink fins and metal casings. A bit bulky but lots of room in a KV-2.

Mike.

Return to “General Questions”