RCTank Legion?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Mithras
Corporal

RCTank Legion?

Post by Mithras »

Any thoughts? Reliable?
"I have seen the first of the new tanks today. They are beautiful."
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: RCTank Legion?

Post by tankme »

Yes. In Malaysia so shipping can take a bit. Ordered from Stanlley (yes spelled right) before multiple times. He also does a lot of YouTube vids on different tank products.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Meter rat
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Meter rat »

I’ll endorse Stanlley. Delivery to the UK takes about 2-3 weeks from Malaysia. Also shipping is quite expensive, so best to wait until you have a large order. Items come very well packaged against damage.
Mithras
Corporal

Post by Mithras »

tankme wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:11 am Yes. In Malaysia so shipping can take a bit. Ordered from Stanlley (yes spelled right) before multiple times. He also does a lot of YouTube vids on different tank products.
Excellent. I'll have a look. Thanks.
Meter rat wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:10 am I’ll endorse Stanlley. Delivery to the UK takes about 2-3 weeks from Malaysia. Also shipping is quite expensive, so best to wait until you have a large order. Items come very well packaged against damage.
I'll keep that in mind. The packing is a good thing. Never too much, especially with the current status of shipping to the US.
"I have seen the first of the new tanks today. They are beautiful."
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I too have ordered from RC tank legion. Shipping takes a while but he’s reliable, though I only use him if I can’t get it from Dave
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

I've chatted with Stanlley on FB and ordered from him many times. A+ to deal with.

He is a busy guy with RC Tanking, IPSC and Car racing... `

Return to “General Questions”