Stolen Armortek Quad, 25pdr and Limber

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Re: Stolen Armortek Quad, 25pdr and Limber

Post by Marco Peter »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
Marco Peter wrote:Read for yourself. ;-)
https://www.armortek.co.uk/Forum3b/view ... =36&t=7522
Phil does not reply or state if anything else was stolen or not.
I meant it in general haha!
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
pebblemonkey73
Private

Post by pebblemonkey73 »

I really hope the owner gets his property back, it sounds realistic distinctive looking vehicle.
I'll never own a stock tank :P
Member of the Midland Battle Tankers.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Looks like it was stolen to order, in which case it is already in the back of a van and heading across Europe. It would be unusable in the UK as it is so unique. :problem:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
Despicable. Some rich guy wanted a toy and hired a crook to get one he saw and liked. Couldn't be arsed to buy a kit and build like the rest of us. I hope it is found and returned but believe also that it was 'seen' and stolen as a result.
regards,
Painless

P.S. As an add-on to my useless gripe, it would be interesting if some Chinese factory suddenly started pumping out knock off copies of a complex Armortek model.
...Here for the Dawn...
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

P.S. As an add-on to my useless gripe, it would be interesting if some Chinese factory suddenly started pumping out knock off copies of a complex Armortek model.
At one show there was indeed a Chinese company selling 1/6 metal tanks, ...and they set up shop opposite the Armortek stand???
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon, W.W.,
It will be noteworthy indeed if next year, they are selling 1/6 Quads complete with 25pdr and Limber. :P
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
chef-bikes
Recruit

Post by chef-bikes »

I wish I were able to provide a more positive contribution to the revolution of this thread, but unfortunately all I can do is commiserate your loss. I sincerely hope the gods of RC see fit to return your model to you and that the thieving scumbags are caught and prosicuted.
Pete
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Hope you get this back, i will put a shout out for my German friends to keep an eye out also
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
terry1956
Recruit

Post by terry1956 »

Last year we got broke into and tools and my rc boat got taken. The police found the toe rag in a few hours of my call. The reason they got him was due to the fact he was tagged. 6 months later he went to court and was let off because he was on drugs. He had know less then 60 convictions for breaking into people’s homes. Did I get my tools and boat back, did I hell as like. In a few months it your 25pdr will turn up on eBay, GL, or in gumtree repainted and being sold for 10 pounds. We live in a very sick country these days due to lefties and do Goode’s.
X82d Pathfinder
Corporal

Post by X82d Pathfinder »

Not unlike our sister nation liberalism is destroying this nation. We are letting the third world invade this nation at an alarming rate. The immigrants we wind up with aren't interested in assimilation but the free perks that come here. Those of us who are decorated veterans and have served this nation have no access to benefits handed to them without ever paying a single dime into the system. I was floored to see London after not being there since 1986 when I earned my jump wings at Aldershot.
A Commander has to make vital decision on incomplete information in a matter of seconds, and afterwards the experts can sit down at leisure, with all the facts before them, and argue about what he might, could or should have done.- Sir William Slim

Return to “Hobby News”