Heng Long.WPL. Fayee Crawler Truck

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Heng Long.WPL. Fayee Crawler Truck

Post by Will01Capri »

Tank village sounds awesome, be looking out for updates in the battlefield section then?
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning, Will,
Did you like the video? I will get a better program for editing and add magnification when the vehicle is further away from the camera. As for my tank village, every time I get ready to do the first part ( which is fencing it off from the rest of the lot ) to keep the hounds of renown out *chuckles* , something else comes up. A vehicle expense or a huge wildfire puts your finances into perspective. The good news is that the Spouse is going to work for a Gaming Development Team. writing for a new MMPORPG. They will make a lot more of a salary than I do then which will loosen up the purse strings some. ;o) More to come.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Yup liked the video and subscribed to you. Video looks good. The thing I find difficult is putting driving to the test and take video haha.

These trucks are good off road but I am going to rip.out electronics and make 1 for me with Lipo power and proper.servo
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”