Panzer Grey Paint

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
grim_marmazet
Staff Sergeant

Re: Panzer Grey Paint

Post by grim_marmazet »

Rivetcounter wrote: You will not get hit by "Import duty" of any amount as Germany and England just happen to be in the EU which has free trading I have also ordered stuff from Hong Kong and never been hit by Import duty this includes multiple Tamiya tanks in one order and air-soft guns though the guns where back in the good old days, I have only been hit twice from the US once was because the idiot doubled the value of contents and entered it on the import paper work and the other was because there where two parcels at the same time in total I must have had over 150 parcels from HK and the US.

Rocket, thought you may be happy to hear that the paint service would be back on

Thanks good to hear, thanks for the info!  :)

I'll have to order som cans os the Tamiya Spray. Im going to go for TS-4 German Grey. I've read that it comes out with a really good finish for German tanks.
ANZAC
Recruit

Post by ANZAC »

TS-4 German Grey is a good choice - You'll see how Blue / Grey Heng Long really is compared

I've started to repaint mine (rear panel section is done)  ;)

HL KV-1 : HL Tiger 1 : HL PanzerKampfwagen III : HL Pershing : HL M41A3 Bulldog : Matorro King Tiger
grim_marmazet
Staff Sergeant

Post by grim_marmazet »

I like the colour, i'll definitely go for that colour.

It's been a long tim since i've painted a model, lol. I was thinking of going for Mig's F.A.Q. book for tips.

Has anyone used this?

Regards,
Rik
adin
Lance Corporal

Post by adin »

grim_marmazet wrote: I like the colour, i'll definitely go for that colour.

It's been a long tim since i've painted a model, lol. I was thinking of going for Mig's F.A.Q. book for tips.

Has anyone used this?

Regards,
Rik
I've got it on order from Amazon, heard loads of good stuff about it. But if you are going to order it from them they're not posting it out till the end of October for some reason. Maybe an idea to see if you can get it from someone else,it might reach you sooner.
grim_marmazet
Staff Sergeant

Post by grim_marmazet »

That's ok, I can't afford it until the end of the month, I have to wait for payday, lol.

Im no going to start the weathering and detailing until November, I need to do all the internals first.
fv432
2nd Lieutenant

Post by fv432 »

just heard on the bongos that axels modellbau have it in  ;D ;D
grim_marmazet
Staff Sergeant

Post by grim_marmazet »

Ta for the info fv432.

When the money comes in, im going to order some. How many cans do you think would do?

I was going to order 4, just to have some extra.

Return to “General Discussion”