My 2 Panther G's

maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: My 2 Panther G's

Post by maxmekker »

gdsm984 wrote:Hi Tao thanks.so far I have found the 5:1 gearbox to be superb,much more controlled, just watch for quick acceleration.

I will look up Benedini TBS.

Regards GDSM
here is a Clip of the tbs benedini soundcard With a panther set I made a few weeks back . It's a smoot soundcard I tell ya :thumbup:

phpBB [video]
Drammen Rock City
tao
Staff Sergeant

Post by tao »

Great sounds..Maxmekker knows of what he speaks ..he runs TBS and IBU3 and maybe other systems as well:)
gdsm984
Recruit

Post by gdsm984 »

After watching my old Regiment Trooping the Colour,yesterday I got on with fitting the new turrets electric's all working fine.full rotation good smooth thanks to bearings underneath, Also Taigens new 5:1 gears are very smooth and responsive in a tank weighing 4kg .my late Tiger 1 weighs 5kg and powered by Taigen's 3:1 gears sounds a pig running.

I'll Have to search some new electrics and change tigers motor 5;1 a swell,
tao
Staff Sergeant

Post by tao »

I recall asking Dominque at rctanks.de about both sets 4 and 5 shaft (4:1 5:1) and was told to go with 4 shaft for heavy tanks like Tiger and 5 shaft for smaller tanks like Panzer III.
gdsm984
Recruit

Post by gdsm984 »

Morning every one,
have both panther's fitted with metal turrets recoil and muzzle flash is very realistic. Tao took the advice given by Rctanks.de.So my Late metal Tiger 1 and the metal Panther's,look very
realistic moving.Shooting,the 3;1 box has gone in Stug 111.just detail to do before red oxide to spray on and German Dark Yellow,ready for delivery to troops.
gdsm984
Recruit

Post by gdsm984 »

Post is quicker from Germany and has everything in stock.
UK Delivery is slow an often holds up build's especially when I don't know how much time I have left.
gdsm984
Recruit

Post by gdsm984 »

I've take some more photos but can I hell remember how to post them asI've only got until Wed to get my Late Tiger 1 to Get on with some progress,Then it's back to cancer hospital.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

You'll get'er mate, pics when you can.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Panther”