Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Jagdpanzer

Post by Glasgowtanker »

Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Re: Jagdpanzer

Post by Glasgowtanker »

My first air brushing attempt as I mostly used rattle cans and hand paints on my ships. It now has a wash over it to dull it down and cargo added but I am afraid more dogs dodo than dogs dodas lol
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Crikey mate, that's sensational. What kit is it ?
Is it a scratch or a conversion ?
How did you do the camo pattern ?
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Markocaster
Staff Sergeant

Post by Markocaster »

Yea that's brilliant looking, well done on the camo :clap:
HL /Mato tiger 1 early, Tamiya Tiger 1 early, Taigen tiger 1 mid
Taigen T34/85, HL SU-100
Jagdpanzer Lang
Taiga Jagdpanther
Heng Long Sherman DGS Firefly kit
Tamiya King Tiger (unbuilt)
Mato all metal Panzer III
1/10 Jagdpanther
Glasgowtanker
Lance Corporal

Post by Glasgowtanker »

Thanks guys, it's a asiatam conversion kit on a heng long panzer IV ( not much left of the panzer IV after cutting it has to be said lol) . It was spayed with a base coat , then green and brown were air brushed over. Afterwards lots of little round sticky circles were applied over the green/brown and sprayed over with the base coat again. It's really not that good honestly, but ok for a first attempt I suppose.

Michael
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Glasgowtanker wrote:Thanks guys, it's a asiatam conversion kit on a heng long panzer IV ( not much left of the panzer IV after cutting it has to be said lol) . It was spayed with a base coat , then green and brown were air brushed over. Afterwards lots of little round sticky circles were applied over the green/brown and sprayed over with the base coat again. It's really not that good honestly, but ok for a first attempt I suppose.

Michael
Brilliant Baldric :clap:
What a hell of a smart way to achieve that pattern.
I bet we see a few other examples done a similar way.
If my Jadgtiger was ready for paint, it would have that technique done to get the disc camo.
Must have looked hilarious covered in sticky dots before the paint !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Other”