Re: el-mod not responding ?

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
The Blitz
Lance Corporal

Post by The Blitz »

Your Blaster II should have came with the large blue emnet cable that links all of this together? There is a connector on that calbe that you can piggy back to the connector! Man, this has been the hardest install in the History of EL MOD installs, I guess thats what happens when you piece it together, I think the new EL MOD should take care of these types of issues! I hope you have the large cable Matt and can get this thing roaring!

I received my ifsrt shipment of the new EL MOD and it is so simplified, it is from a new production run so I hope I don't have the issues the Wibblywobble had!

The Blitz
RCTankWars.com
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

hey,

turns out Thomas packaged me a three plug em-net cable instead of a 4 plug :(

cheers,

Matt
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Don't you just love Thomas. I don't think I will ever see my Elmod boards again!!
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
The Blitz
Lance Corporal

Post by The Blitz »

wibblywobbly wrote: Don't you just love Thomas. I don't think I will ever see my Elmod boards again!!
You will Wibbly, I know Thomas is finishing his Masters degree and is very strapped for time! But Matt not getting the correct cable is puzzling, I don't get that either???

The Blitz
RCTankWars.com
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

As if by magic both boards turned up today. As soon as I have another pair of motors I will fit one of them back in my Tiger. I am definately going with 400 motors this time as there is no way that I am going to risk melting another board.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “El-Mod”