Not Enough Smoke

Smoke creating devices!
Trailbiker
Recruit

Re: Not Enough Smoke

Post by Trailbiker »

Sorry, just noticed you do say you bought it !!
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by jtracks »

Trailbiker wrote:Sorry, just noticed you do say you bought it !!
Here you go TrailbikerImageImage

Hope this helps.

Joe
Joe
Trailbiker
Recruit

Post by Trailbiker »

Wow, that looks the business !! At least the coil looks substantial. Where did you buy this from, and is it available in the UK ?
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

Trailbiker wrote:Wow, that looks the business !! At least the coil looks substantial. Where did you buy this from, and is it available in the UK ?
Hello Trailbiker, these were a US Ebay purchase that came out of Poland. About $20.00 each + $6.20 US for shipping to California. He makes two types. One is the Tarr MK I, and the other is a Tarr MK II. I have the MK I version. I haven't looked at the EBAY UK site but would imagine that they are available there too. The difference between the two are a metal box enclosure vrs a plastic enclosure. The MK I has a metal enclosure. I ran the smoker before installation for just over 15 minutes without any substantial warming of the metal enclosure. I am impressed with his quality and with the amount of smoke the MK I emits. I have now installed one in my Torro KT as well. It plugged right into the Torro/Taigen RX-18 MFU. I have also ordered two more for my Shermans.Image Click on the photo.Image

I know all of this smoke is driving my friend Shaun mad. But to my non tanker friends that visit me, they are quite impressed with all of this smoke. :haha:

Joe
Joe
Trailbiker
Recruit

Post by Trailbiker »

Thanks, I have seen these on E-Bay, but was a bit dubious of ordering something from Poland ! They obviously are legitimate.
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

Trailbiker wrote:Thanks, I have seen these on E-Bay, but was a bit dubious of ordering something from Poland ! They obviously are legitimate.
Yes, he is legit. I just ordered two more from him. They take a while to get to the US, about three weeks, as compared to the UK orders I have made. Ordered from Welsh Dragon and had my parts in eight days.

Joe
Joe

Return to “Smokers”