Recommend me a Radio

Discuss your radio gear here!
Death Head
Lance Corporal

Recommend me a Radio

Post by Death Head »

Hi all, I'm looking for a multi model radio to run my Tami Leo and my recently purchased Torro Kv1, I'm planning to convert the Kv1 to a Clark TK22 board, I will need manual trims for the Tami and want to be able to spring return the left stick if possible. Also wanting 6 or so channels so I can mess around with extra functions on the Kv1

Cheers DH :thumbup:
Panther F, IBU2u
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Recommend me a Radio

Post by jarndice »

Hi DH, If you speak with "FREAKY DUDE" at www.immortalhobbies.com he can supply you with a fully Tank enabled TURNIGY9, He can sell you absolutely everything you need to control a 1/16 Tank (including the tank!) :thumbup: Freaky is a member of this Forum and comes with a positive recommendation from me. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Or check RC tanks Australia, got my turnigy 9XR Tx/Tx from there and they load on specific settings for tanks ( tankerER9X firmware) and they are highly recommended by me :-)
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

So DH, there you have it,Australia or Canada, and I wouldn't bother about the distance because both these dealers are at the top of their game, perhaps price and postage will sort it for you? Whatever good luck. :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Death Head
Lance Corporal

Post by Death Head »

Thanks for the recommendations guys :thumbup:
Panther F, IBU2u
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

No problem let us know what you go for and if they are still both keeping up there top notch service :-)
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2

Return to “Radio Gear”