academey 1:25 wired rc jagdpanther

Post all your Smaller Scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Vehicles, including build threads here. From below 1/18 to way down as far as you can go, H.O. 1/87th scale or less. Even your Smaller Scale figures are welcome here.
frodobaggins
Recruit

academey 1:25 wired rc jagdpanther

Post by frodobaggins »

You alright guys I'm new to this forum and I'm ordering this kit Friday now I can't afford a wireless onebut have the servos and controller from a tamiya lunchbox I was wondering of there was anyway that I can fit them into this for it to be controller by them any links tips and instructions would be helpful
Cheers in advance
Frodo
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: academey 1:25 wired rc jagdpanther

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning
Welcome to the Forum! Ah! Cool on the Academy Jagdpanther! ;o) I always wanted one of those. Please make sure to take pictures and document your build for us. There is probably a way to fit those servos into the kit. It will hinge on the electronics and space available for them to operate through their range of motion. Some of the more knowledgeable types on here will see this and assist past my poor skill set.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
frodobaggins
Recruit

Re: academey 1:25 wired rc jagdpanther

Post by frodobaggins »

Took me ages to find it but glad I did in the end should be a brilliant build first rc one I will have done but I have made many static models and have a mk1 Ww1 male that's motorized sitting on my side waiting to be made :D

Return to “Smaller Scale Military”