Ambush! Pak 35/36 with Crew

Any other static RC models that don't fit into the above category go here!
Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Ambush! Pak 35/36 with Crew

Post by Jussek »

thank you very much Ardennen

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

Hi Ardennen,...you just mught be the guy who can help me,...solve a mystery,seeing as how you come from the region where i once passed through whilst touring Germany.on my motorcycle,..we had crossed the border from Luxembourg, heading to Trier,..and we came upon a Museum of German Armour....it was called ..The Victory Museum..and outside there was a Sherman and...if my ageing memory serves me well....a Panzer1V.....it was a fantastic museum....and we enjoyed our visit.....the year we were there was 1992....fast forward 8 years,...again i was touring Germany...in fact i know more about Deutschland than i do my own country,..anyway as i was saying...were were on our way to Rotterdam...and had paid a visit to the Nurburgring,...and were touring around...and as we were close to Trier..i remembered this museum...and decided to visit it again.....but...we could,nt find it,..we were on the correct road, and in the correct area...but it was not where i had left it..8 years before...we spoke to a local man..and he told us that ..some rich American had bought the museum and took it to America....are you of an age where you might remember...or was this a bit before your time....BTW...beautiful work with your pak.....
"Come"...and i will show you...where the Iron Crosses Grow!!
Ribsey
Recruit

Post by Ribsey »

Ardennen
Lance Corporal

Post by Ardennen »

Yes, it´s the only Museum who is been sold.....

The next museum in my area is in Diekirch / Luxemburg and called the National Museum of Military History.

http://www.tripadvisor.de/Attraction_Re ... trict.html

Regards,
Erik
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

Ribsey wrote:Does this sound like the place ??

http://www.cybermodeler.com/museum/krus ... tory.shtml
Hi Ribsey,thankyou for taking the time to find this info....yes, that was it....Now i can prove to my old friend that i was,nt mistaken..about it, ..he thought at the time that i must have been drunk at the time...or was maybe losing my marbles....this museum...had it still been on this side of the pond..would have dwarfed Bovington...
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

As another matter of interest...there is a great museum at Sinsheim...it is called the Transport Museum..but there is a hall dedicated to German Armour,....and many of the exhibits are set in full scale diorama format..i,ve also been to the Panzerschule at Munster,and the museum at Koblenz and in Munchen....

Return to “Other Military Non-RC Models”