Welsh Dragon Models forum members discount

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Welsh Dragon Models forum members discount

Post by welshdragon »

Some long serving members may remember that we used to offer a discount to forum members, unfortunately this was discontinued due to administrative problems. However I am now pleased to announce that the discount is back :)

Initially we are offering 2.5% discount off all products in our on-line shop http://www.welshdragonmodels.co.uk apart from Tamiya kits, but the rate of discount will be reviewed from time to time depending on level of take up. (The discount will not apply to any of our eBay sales).

Better still we often have special promotions for our regular customers and your discount can be used on top of these, so please sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with our offers!

To claim your discount just email me at steve@welshdragonmodels.co.uk when you are ready to order, advising your forum ID, and you will be given a discount code to use at checkout. Please do not contact me via the forum or you may have a long wait for a reply! (WDM is a full time business and priority has to be given to processing orders and answering customer emails).

The discount code can be used multiple times but will be changed from time to time so you may need to contact us again for the new code.

Thank you for your support!

Steve

http://www.welshdragonmodels.co.uk
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Re: Welsh Dragon Models forum members discount

Post by welshdragon »

A quick reminder to new members. Please contact us by email for your discount code BEFORE you place your order, as we can't give you a discount if you have already paid.

To get your forum members' discount you need to enter the code in the discount code box at checkout and the payment amount will be adjusted automatically.

Steve

diverfrost
Private

Post by diverfrost »

Thanks Steve,

And being in Brisbane Aus it's good to find a supplier OS with great customer service and products of course
12 Tanks and the armoury is still growing
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Great reminder, my second hand Tam JP is on it's way and I'm doing a 'rebuild' so I'm looking forward doing some shopping at you're site. Great service and fast shipping. :clap:
Drammen Rock City
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Post by The Tank Man »

I have to say I've alleays had fantastic service from Steve he's a really nice guy and the discount other is another bonus! And he also donated tank traps oil barrels and jerry cans for our tank club in Hyde which is coming on in leaps and bounds! So a big hand the Steve!!!! :clap:
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
welshdragon
Lance Corporal

Post by welshdragon »

Many thanks to members of this great forum who continue to support WDM. For the remaining duration of the London Olympics (to 12 August) we will TREBLE the forum members' discount to 7.5% :) Well done Team GB!

Steve

maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

Then you need to stock up on the schumo jagdpanther part's my man. ore can I pay in advance and receive later ? ( ore when will you be fully schumo stocked again ? ) :-)
Drammen Rock City
Red Devils
Staff Sergeant

Post by Red Devils »

Well done Steve, good promotion but I wish I would have known that 2 days ago. Would have waited on my order. Next time.

Derek
The Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry
First in the Field - Since 1914.
ruben2005
Sergeant

Post by ruben2005 »

:wave: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: nice one steve wish i needed something at the mo
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war

Return to “Hobby News”