Re: Twins

Post by Andy in Cheltenham »

A pair of twins, where are the other two? :haha:
30+
Private

Post by 30+ »

Looks good, Saxondog!

The Porsche-turret one looks a little meaner, since it doesn't have any mud guards. Looking forward to the build.

Cheers, Jens
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

nice one sax

love the KTs ...
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Thanks guy's but this is the before picture, both of these came the way they sit to me. But I am modifying both and completing their detailing. soon the Henschel will have Zimmerite coating and some weld seam detailing. A complete set of cables and tools as well as working gun systems. They are not equipped with any control hardware but will soon remedy that.They do have recoil,rotation and elevation units installed. These are the two tanks I have wanted from day one and I am taking it nice and slow planning each step so the best results can be obtained. Also wanted to post the pictures so I could receive suggestions on completing them as accurate as possible. I could use some links on the KT' units and the deployment of any units EAST or in the Baltic Countries? Really could use some information on any HEER UNITS that may have KT's issued and deployed in the EAST. cheers Blake
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Very nice builds, very jealous! :D
raven
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by raven »

hi blake nice pair of KTs cant wait to see what your going to do with them mines nearly finished

chris
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

I'm still searching for the paintwork of choice, the Porsche is under construction for a paintball gun system and some creative detailing. the fender less look is OK but I am considering installing the fenders. Also trying out the smoker unit in the Porsche and trying to pipe a feed of smoke into the barrel. Looking forward to posting a video of my work and Dietrich work as we have been building our KT'S to work the same way. Would like the thank Stew(Brel) for the TX button mod, this works great with our system design of single button firing of the main gun. We have had some issues lately with French customs but we will overcome the jerks and produce a unique pair of King Tigers. Also a big Thank you to Bubbajoe xx who has been a very supportive friend and a very knowledgeable Tanker as well.

Cheers Blake
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Chris look forward to seeing your build finished. cheers Blake
tankmad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by tankmad »

Hi Blake looking forward to seeing these done mate.
Stevie

Return to “King Tiger”