Keep checks on this

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Keep checks on this

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I was browsing eBay earlier and discovered this, can anyone who sells designs check that yours are not in his line up, or if so confirm he has permission to use them to any of us that may be tempted to buy a kit. Many of them are inkors designs
Attachments
IMG_1728.png
IMG_1728.png (147.69 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Keep checks on this

Post by tankme »

Just to reiterate it in this thread, Inkor has stated in his Discord server that this person has had communications with Inkor about printing his designs. The exact monetary compensation or details of the deal that was struck was not outlined. Many of us have and will continue to inform Inkor of folks like this person that use his intellectual property for profit. I like supporting Inkor as he designs a lot of less mainstream vehicles and actually prefers to do this. As his national origin is Ukrainian, he does all of his design and test printing of these vehicles in the middle of the current conflict.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

That’s a good thing, this particular seller has been verified so for those of us that may want a kit because we don’t have the tools to print our own are free to buy in knowledge that it’s been done with the designer being credited and paid royalties
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Mithras
Corporal

Post by Mithras »

Confirmed, I wouldn’t have bought if he wasn’t legitimate.
"I have seen the first of the new tanks today. They are beautiful."
- Annibale "Electric Beard" Bergonzoli, upon the first delivery of M11/39s to Libya, 1940.

Return to “General Discussion”