Quick delivery

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
wibblywobbly
Major

Quick delivery

Post by wibblywobbly »

Wow, ordered a truck on 14th, arrived on my doorstep this morning 21st, just after I had started printing the Morris Quad, perfect timing :clap:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Quick delivery

Post by Max-U52 »

wibblywobbly wrote:Wow, ordered a truck on 14th, arrived on my doorstep this morning 21st, just after I had started printing the Morris Quad, perfect timing :clap:
Regular truck, or Gaz?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Regular, cheapest source I could find, £20 with free postage. It is already a pile of bits on my bench. :clap:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Artyfist
Lance Corporal

Post by Artyfist »

Looking forward to seeing its transformation into the quad
Torro Sherman
Torro King Tiger
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

sounds like you got a great price and quick delivery so that's a good deal. I'll also be looking forward to seeing the quad.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Link to where u purchased from please ;)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

But he has put the price up so is more expensive than other sellers now, phew, that was a lucky purchase by yours truly! :angel:

Wish I had bought two now!!
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Gearbest still has them for $29.99 USD with free shipping, but I'm in the US. Don't they have a similar price for UK delivery? Maybe I should pick up a hundred or so and have them shipped to Wayne, then you guys can get them from him. Yeah, right, just as soon as I hit the lottery. That would be nice, though, to be able to do things like that. Better go buy a ticket for Saturday's Powerball. It's about 260,000,000 USD this week. @)

Here's the link to the truck I bought

https://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_836208.html

:wave:
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Post by Mendip Wursel »

wibblywobbly wrote:Regular, cheapest source I could find, £20 with free postage. It is already a pile of bits on my bench. :clap:
Wow, £20 is cheap..... I thought I had a bargin at £25.99 incl postage from China
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”