Phil's Tanks

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Phil
Corporal

Phil's Tanks

Post by Phil »

Just thought I would share my tank builds with you.

The Tiger was the first build I did, and my Jagdpanther being the last up to now as I have just been given a Pershing no sound or smoke and in a terrible state with all sorts of things missing.

Just ordered some bits from Forgebear, top bloke. (can't wait for the Heng Long King Tiger as I sold my Tam KT to fund other stuff which I regret now)

I've come to the conclusion that Heng Long with a few mods and paint are just as good as Tamiya when rolling along off road!

Hope you like new web site, the tank section is from my old site which I intend to rebuild in the same style as my new look site.

Just click on the RC tank banner.
http://www.ttracing.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Home.html
boxerdog
Corporal

Re: Phil's Tanks

Post by boxerdog »

having owned two of phils tanks i can say he puts alot of work in to them, the kt was a real beast, and the panzer 111 is such a good runner :thumbup:

trev :thumbup:
Delboy
Private

Post by Delboy »

nice looking tanks and web site :thumbup:
cheers Derek
subdvr
Private

Post by subdvr »

Phil, for me, the T34 is the best, just love it, great paintwork and mods, very nice indeed.
Great website too. :thumbup:

trev
HL Tiger 1, Hooben T55a

Return to “Show Off”