New

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
weimarjr
Recruit

New

Post by weimarjr »

Hi, I really like Tamiya and Heng Long's tanks, I hope to find a lot of information in this forum, I upgraded the old board of my panzer III, I put version 5.3, but the cannon sound and the launch of BBs does not work, can you help me, thanks.
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: New

Post by MrChef »

Welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately I cant help you with your question. But, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will help you soon.

Chef
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
weimarjr
Recruit

Post by weimarjr »

Thanks
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
You may get more responses to your question by posting in the electronics section, under Heng Long, where far more knowledgeable people will answer…..
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

have you changed the turret wiring as it is different on the 5.3 to earlier boards and needs a different 8 pin daughter board
one of these 8 wires in 9 out
stephenmedlock
Recruit

Post by stephenmedlock »

I don't know if you got anywhere with this but I'm working on the same problem. The cannon sound and track recoil will work if the connector from the microswitch at the back of the BB unit is connected to the last two pins (at right hand end) of CN3.

The airsoft motor I still can't get to work, but part of the problem is that I don't have instructions to fire the main gun!

Steve.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”