PANDA HOBBY PZ38t TRACKS

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

PANDA HOBBY PZ38t TRACKS

Post by HERMAN BIX »

As above, lucked out on an old 2013 production Pz38T from Panda today at the model show. Odd how there were tracks available from BNA model world down here up to a month ago, but now I have one, no tracks :headbang:
I drilled out one sprue of kit track to take pins, only 33 more to do. Took 40 mins for the one.
Figured this thing, if I do get it going, will only be a delicate runner and then very infrequent.
If anyone has some surplus metal tracks available, that would perhaps be the push I need to carry on with the R/C'ing of this old static kit.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: PANDA HOBBY PZ38t TRACKS

Post by Estnische »

Damn I was going to throw BNA up there.

Return to “Wanted”