WTB 1/16 Heng Long Panzer III Ausf H complete turret

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
mozit
Recruit

WTB 1/16 Heng Long Panzer III Ausf H complete turret

Post by mozit »

Hi all.
As the title says, I'd like to buy a complete 1/16 Heng Long Panzer III Ausf H turret.  I've seen it advertised with the hull, but I really just want the complete turret, including barrel, cupola, BB, wiring etc for a v7.0 hull.
Does anyone have one for sale?
​​​​​​​TIA
jarndice
Colonel

Re: WTB 1/16 Heng Long Panzer III Ausf H complete turret

Post by jarndice »

Have you tried www.heng-long-panzer.de
they have a PZ111 ir turret for Euro94 plus postage.
I have bought from them before and they are straight shooters the only trouble buying from Germany is post Brexit most dealers have a minimum purchase price which is about a Euro100,
I suggest you check with them.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Mozit,

Are you in the US? I have one I'm not using. I was thinking of making it a turret bunker, but of course I have too many projects as it is. I've never taken it apart, but it is wired for 360 via a slip ring. Only has one little issue with the commander's hatch. One side of the hinges is broken as shown in the last pic.

Turret came from this guy:

Also have a set of metal sprockets and idlers as I converted my SU-76i to use an early set of sprockets/idlers:

Derek
Too many project builds to list...
mozit
Recruit

Post by mozit »

Nice conversion.
I would be interested in your turret, ring, sprocket and idlers. How much would you want for them?
I'm in South Australia. I know US postage to Oz is crap, but perhaps you can give me a quote for that? USPS 1st Class always seems to be cheapest.
I'm still looking at the German site you mentioned, but postage from there is, would you believe, worse than from the US!
Thanks
Peter
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

And knowing you won’t ever get to it, I would be keen on the project itself !!! :haha:
How say you Mr Tankme ?? :eh:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

mozit wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:40 pm Nice conversion.
I would be interested in your turret, ring, sprocket and idlers. How much would you want for them?
I'm in South Australia. I know US postage to Oz is crap, but perhaps you can give me a quote for that? USPS 1st Class always seems to be cheapest.
I'm still looking at the German site you mentioned, but postage from there is, would you believe, worse than from the US!
Thanks
Peter
I'll respond in the PM.
HERMAN BIX wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:26 pm And knowing you won’t ever get to it, I would be keen on the project itself !!! :haha:
How say you Mr Tankme ?? :eh:
I'm trying to work on my backlog of builds. At least the tracks you sent are on the T-26 now... :) I've actually been making progress on most of my builds.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

:thumbup: Great, so that’s a maybe
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Wanted”