Clark TK60 will not work?

Discussion for Clark electronics.
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Clark TK60 will not work?

Post by Mendip Wursel »

I have now managed to get most things working other than the firing of the cannon and associated IR electrics that I have installed.

At the moment I have Channels 1 to 6 on the receiver connected to 1 to 6 on the TK60 board.
Channels 5 & 6 on the transmitter are linked to the SWB and SWC switches. The SWC switch allows me to start engine and put it in gear. Not sure what the SWB switch is supposed to be doing and obvious no connections to Ch7 and 8 on the board as I only have a 6 channel Turnigy TGY-i6 transmitter.

So the question is how do I get the gun to fire and associated IR stuff to work as I have tried everything I can think of with no success.

I reckon the TX60 instructions are not that clear for the 6 channel set-up as I ended up resulting to guesswork

Many Thanks

Kevin
Last edited by Mendip Wursel on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Clark TK60 will not work?

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Your channel connections do not appear to match those in the manual. According to the manual, channel 5 is for turning gun stabilization on and not and therefore not relevant. Cannon elevation should be assigned to the rotary switch, top right (Channel 6). Cannon fire should be up and to the left. I have found it tricky to get some of the correct stick positions. Have you got machine gun fire?

Bring it along on Sunday - I am sure we will sort it out between us.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Mendip Wursel
Lance Corporal

Post by Mendip Wursel »

Thanks Richard..
Kevin
1/16 Scale - Tiger (Tamiya), King Tiger (TK60 board), another Tiger (TK22 board), Panzer 3 (TK22 board), Pershing M26 (Tamiya), Sherman (Tamiya), M35 Truck with Tank Transporter Trailer
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

was this ever sorted ?
Drammen Rock City
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

On a 4 channel set up all of my Clark boards hook the channels up as 1,3,2,4.
As mentioned, the tank has to be put into gear, on mine that is move left stick left and slightly down till you hear a click. Otherwise blipping the throttle just revs the engine in neutral.
It's the one thing that I wish I could disable on the TK24 as I keep knocking it into neutral when turning the turret to the right in the heat of battle.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “Clark”