KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

Fixes and mods for the HL Panzer IV
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Smarty pants !!
That is an outbloodystanding idea mate.
Will also be a good idea for a jagdpanther on the monoscope. I must say your suplementary intake of common household cleaners including toilet-duck pays results :haha: :crazy:
Only drawback on the monoscopes....you would have to preset the volume to where you like it before mounting the scope....since they are constantly protruding out... and not retractable... the positioning would have an outcome on the final look ;)

Thanks for the words Herman :D ............ :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

dgsselkirk wrote:Very Cool buddy. So you rotate the periscope and that is your volume control. I like it! :thumbup:
Thanks Dgsselkirk.... yes you turn the scope to adjust the volume ... glad you like it... it's a big Hatch area... so I thought I might as well use all the space lol...the good thing is there is still room for a figure :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
Now that is cool as cool gets! Excellent idea brought to life.
regards,
Painless
You know Painless...before I joined this forum... I used to watch a lot of videos on Youtube...there were many fancy applications for the sound control...thought one of the best was on a Sherman...the guy drilled a hole in his hull...extended the knob out and covered it with a bogie ...so the bogie became the adjustment knob... still think it's one of the cleaner applications....but I don't like to copy lol....this tank being the trasher that it was (totally gutted) ...I knew there would be work cut out for me with all the switches and manual controls... I was going to just do what everyone does and put them all under the deck lids ...but since the hatch area is so big.. and because there is so many moving parts on this tank already..thought to do something special... took over four weeks to finalize the design....and less than a few minutes to execute it ...the hardest part of the challenge to have it lock in the "out" position..But I have to tell you...It was really fun doing it :D

Funny how a little detail can make one smile so much ;)

Thanks Painless :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

magman wrote:Very Nice work. :thumbup:
scalawag wrote:Thats a very neat Idea ALPHA. :thumbup:
Thanks Gents :D

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Ok now THATS a cool little detail Alpha! Nicely done my friend, very nice in deed.

Man you guys kick ass with this stuff! I feel I'm BADLY out classed in this whole tank building and customizing thing. :'(
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:Ok now THATS a cool little detail Alpha! Nicely done my friend, very nice in deed.

Man you guys kick ass with this stuff! I feel I'm BADLY out classed in this whole tank building and customizing thing. :'(
There's no competition Jack... so don't worry about being in a class....the only class is the entire board...we all learn...and at times just do ...the worst thing you can think is that someone is better than you ...maybe crazier........but better..........nah ;)

Thanks for the kind words bud :thumbup:

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

ALPHA wrote:There's no competition Jack.ALPHA

I know, I suck. :thumbdown: I wanna be like you when I grow up Alpha.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:
ALPHA wrote:There's no competition Jack.ALPHA

I know, I suck. :thumbdown: I wanna be like you when I grow up Alpha.
Hey! before gettin all down on yourself...do that project you told me about ;)

ALPHA

Return to “HL Panzer IV”