Tankfest 2012 RC stuff

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
simonm
Lance Corporal

Tankfest 2012 RC stuff

Post by simonm »

Sadly I never had enough time to spend photographing these guys as I was at the show with my dad who isnt in the best of health.

If any of these are yours then please let me know, I just wish Bovington would give an arena of your own!!!

I want one of these :D

The rest

I do have more but I took in excess of 3000 pics so still got a lot to sort through
Andy in Cheltenham
Corporal

Re: Tankfest 2012 RC stuff

Post by Andy in Cheltenham »

That Centurion looks amazing.
simonm
Lance Corporal

Post by simonm »

So does the price :D
Shane Wolfe
Lance Corporal

Post by Shane Wolfe »

Awesome stuff there.
The entire British Empire was built on cups of tea ... and if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken.
madmonk25
Private

Post by madmonk25 »

wow the tanks on there are amazing .i like the Centurion that must have taken a long time to make. too good to paint :thumbup:
taigen tiger 1 full metal up grade
mustclime
Sergeant

Post by mustclime »

the king tiger is a train wreck.......the more I look at, the more I see wrong...... :haha:
panzer stu
Recruit

Post by panzer stu »

tiger 222 is my mate seans the tank transporter and panzer 111 are my mates barry and dennis . why were my tanks not in this album :haha: :haha: . most of the stuff on the armortek stand run by jill and mark are friends tanks . i am in the southern armour group and really had a great weekend there . roll on the 22nd of this month tiger day we will all be there :thumbup:

as for the king tiger if you shell out 7 grand im sure you can make it look however you want ;)
simonm
Lance Corporal

Post by simonm »

Panzer nut, i was with my dad who is in really poor health, i never had as much time to shoot this stuff as i would have liked, i did return but there was so many people it made it hard to get clear shots, just wished they could give you a small arena, what tanks did you have there ?
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

crisp and clear shots m8. Did you get one of the JP i see in the back ?
Drammen Rock City
panzer stu
Recruit

Post by panzer stu »

simonm wrote:Panzer nut, i was with my dad who is in really poor health, i never had as much time to shoot this stuff as i would have liked, i did return but there was so many people it made it hard to get clear shots, just wished they could give you a small arena, what tanks did you have there ?

hi yah mate i think i remember you i was the bloke with the m8 stuart recon . hope your dad is on the mend if you are doing tiger day on 22nd this month pop say hi . i will be running my new panzer IV . if you want clear shots i will sort it so its just you and the tank you wanna shoot . just ask for stu and with luck see you there

Return to “Events / Days out”