Boosting a H.L. smoke unit

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
Muscleflex
Lance Corporal

Re: Boosting a H.L. smoke unit

Post by Muscleflex »

Can I still buy this smoker? I know nothing about smoke units. Will it be ok for my tamiya tiger?
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Muscleflex wrote:Can I still buy this smoker? I know nothing about smoke units. Will it be ok for my tamiya tiger?
Of course you can get that smoker..check with forgebear....but really I would get the TARR 1...all metal construction and puts out ten times more smoke
Get new exhausts from forgebear...you'll need those ;)

ALPHA
Muscleflex
Lance Corporal

Post by Muscleflex »

I'll contact him now. So I just ask for tarr 1 smoker unit with exhausts?
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Muscleflex wrote:I'll contact him now. So I just ask for tarr 1 smoker unit with exhausts?
I don't think he carries the TARR....he does carry the stock HL or Taigen units....The Tarr over there I'm not sure of...I got mine from Dgsselkirk...also a member here...not sure if he has any left...but you can try contacting him...or ask Forgebear if he can source them for you from him ;)

ALPHA
Muscleflex
Lance Corporal

Post by Muscleflex »

Thanks. Is it the TARR 1 or TARR mk2 I need to be looking at?
Muscleflex
Lance Corporal

Post by Muscleflex »

Great! Thank you! :D
sebbe335
Recruit

Post by sebbe335 »

Hello!

I have a problem with HL proportional board that im trying to work with my Tarr smoker.

I dont get the voltage out from the motors to the fan. I Think its like this that the voltage from the RX board is constant to the heater element and the voltage from the motors should affect the pump/fan when the voltage get over the RX board. But all i got when i measure at the fan Points when i got 8V from the motor Point is the voltage that same that came from the RX board. Hope you understand my problem. See Picture. Do i need to jumper some Point at the board??

//Sebbe
boafrd.JPG
boafrd.JPG (85.06 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Return to “Show Off”